Select Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Select Few 2.0 - new leadership in command!

3 posters

Go down

Select Few 2.0 - new leadership in command! Empty Select Few 2.0 - new leadership in command!

Post by Brehon Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm

OK,

Roston finally gave me Guild Leader status back, so I did what I told you all I would do. I appointed a handful of new officers to take control of the guild and help recruit. I also made Blak the new guild leader. These new leaders are very active players and will keep SF alive. They are the core of this guild now and the guild's future is in their hands.

I, myself, have officially retired from AoC due to low populations and lack of interest (i *might* come back when they merge servers). Newly released games also pulled me away from AoC - Left 4 Dead, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, Fallout 3. Anyone play any of those? PM me if you do!

Best of luck to those of you that are still playing! I am happy I was able to play with you all and proud to appoint these new leaders in command - something we really needed to do! This guild has evolved into a new era and I know it will be for the better. I am most happy about the new core players that have taken control of the guild and been able to stay together, even through these hard times. I only see things getting better now. Best wishes,

PS: You can still pm me on forums if you need to get in touch with me. =)

~ Brehon
Brehon
Brehon
Admin

http://selectfew.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Select Few 2.0 - new leadership in command! Empty Re: Select Few 2.0 - new leadership in command!

Post by Trophyscars Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:04 pm

I hope you guys are doing good, I've been on both of my chars recently, and I never see any of you anywhere I am which leads me to believe things are how they were when I was GL for a few weeks. I do encourage everyone to keep playing and enjoy the game. I had fun while in guild and had a blast building the guild city with all. I hope you guys continue to expand that city and work hard at it.

Trophyscars
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Select Few 2.0 - new leadership in command! Empty Re: Select Few 2.0 - new leadership in command!

Post by Brehon Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:23 pm

We just yesterday added more officers and a new GL...all active people...change will be seen like a few weeks from now I think...I hope. Anyways, best of luck.
Brehon
Brehon
Admin

http://selectfew.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bareg Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:20 pm

thanks guys, we have a bunch of new members already, it looks like we will be able to get back up and running at our previous pace in a few weeks. to any of you that left us during our 'Dark Age' so to speak, you are welcome to come back Smile

Bareg
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Trophyscars Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:11 pm

Good glad to see you are up and running. I know alot of the members all went to deliverance. I won't be back anytime soon unfortunately. I have finally got to use my Conq. in raids and have already receieved two epic pieces of gear on him. I hope you all get to raiding and if you need any help with it let me know. Just know you will need a dedicated guardian or two.

Trophyscars
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bareg Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:25 am

thanks for the tip trophy, i hope all goes well for your conq Very Happy expect a tell from me sometime asking for advice lol

Bareg
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum